You MUST SEND US your OLD EDWARDIAN DECK CHAIR COVERS as templates
which includes the Canopy (minus frame), Footstool (minus frame just the fabric) and exisiting deckchair cover/sling
Choose which fabric you would like from our range of deckchair fabrics
Choose which pompom trim you would like for your Canopy from our range of Pompom Bobble Fringes
- If your old sling is tacked on to your deckchair we now stitch the sides of the fabric for you but you will need to retack the new sling on to the chair. This may apply to your footstool too.
You can buy the studs to do this easily from us - see our video on how to recover your deckchair.
Once you have purchased:
- please print a copy of your order confirmation email
- write on it which deckchair canvas and pompom trim (for the canopy) you would like us to make them up in
- include in the package with your old covers
- send to:
Deckchairstripes Ltd T/A The Stripes Company
Unit 1 Waverton Business Park
Chester CH3 7PD
We advise obtaining proof of posting from The Post Office and please ensure you have paid the correct postage
- You MUST send us your old edwardian deckchair covers as templates - without these we will not be able to process your order - There are many different variations in the size of deck chairs, canopies and footstools and we need to see the positioning of the seams.
Please be aware that our deckchair canvas is only 45 cms wide, so if you are replacing slings that are slightly wider than 45cms, there may be more of a gap between the edge of the fabric and the sides of your deckchair - this will not compromise the safety of your deckchair.
- Please note: We are unable to refund on made up replacement canopies, slings/covers and footstools once they have been stitched and sent
- Please do not send very split covers as we are unable to measure accurately
- Express delivery is not available for Replacement Edwardian Deckchair Covers
- If you would like your original edwardian covers returning please write on your order confirmation email to that effect otherwise we will dispose of these for you by an environmentally secure means when we have made your replacements.