Striped Roman Blinds
Roman Blind Ordering instructions
We are now starting to take orders for Roman Blinds again, so please send us your details and blind measurements in the form below and we will send you a quote.
Please note delivery may be up to 4 weeks from order placement.
Use our simple 4 step ordering process.
- Choose the fabric for your Roman Blind - if you haven't chosen yet, choose your Striped Fabric here
- Then fill in and SUBMIT the form below with your initial measurements, based on the illustration opposite (below on mobile) and the notes below (please READ). We will send a quotation.
- We call you back to confirm your measurements and take your payment during office hours (if possible at a preferred time given by you)
- Your blinds are made at our Chester Workshop and delivered to you
Please complete the form below using the measurement guide opposite (below on mobile) and press the SUMBIT button when you are happy with your measurements. We will then reply with a quotation.
All quotations received must be throroughly checked by the customer before orders are placed as we are unable to accept responsibility for incorrect measurements or information.
Notes on Measuring your blinds
Roman Blinds may sit either inside or outside a window frame or recess
It is important that you make a decision before measuring which is the best treatment for your window.
If you have any queries please call us on 01244 336387 during office hours 10-5 mon-fri.
Please measure in Centimetres as accurately as possible from the lines marked on the diagrams and double check your results as we are unable to accept responsibility or refund for blinds that are incorrect due to inaccurate measurements received.
In addition we need the measurement from the top of the blind down to the floor.
see Child Safety Regulations
Child Safety Regulations : Download Child Safety Regulations
Due to new compulsory legislation regarding protection from strangulation we now need the measurement from where the top of the blind will be attached, down to the floor so the length of the operating chain can be made compliant and we can ensure new regulations are adhered to :
1. The bottom loop of the chain must be at least 150cm above the floor
2. The chain loop must be secured using the retainer supplied
3. The appropriate labels must remain attached to both the chain loop and retainer.
We line all our roman blinds for better protection and drape - also to protect from sunlight fading as standard.
Your Roman Blind will be fully strung and sidewinders may be either on the left or right hand side of the blind.
Maximum width for Roman Blind - 240 cms
For blinds over 135 cms width, there will be a vertical join in the fabric (as it is a striped fabric this is usually hard to detect!)
Roman Blind Prices
1 width (up to 137cm wide):
- X up to 137cm drop = £ 243.00
- X up to 180cm drop = £ 266.00
- X up to 240cm drop = £ 291.00
2 widths (137cm to 240cm):
- X up to 137cm drop = £ 325.00
- X up to 180cm drop = £ 355.00
- X up to 240cm drop = £ 390.00
- Blackout Lining 1 width = £30
- Blackout Lining 2 widths = £50
- Interlining 1 width = £30
- Interlining 2 widths = £50
- Pompom Trim + Stitching per width = £15
Rainbow Striped Roman Blind
Multi Stripe Roman Blind
Purple White Stripe Roman Blind
Pretty Stripe Roman Blind
Unusual Stripe Roman Blind
Stripe Roman Blind with Pompom Trim
Boxing Stripe with Red Pompom Fringe
Striped Roman Blinds - How to Measure your Windows for Roman Blinds
1. Roman Blind above window frame
2. Roman Blind on window frame
3. Roman Blind inside window frame
4. Roman Blind set inside deepset window frame
Foxtrot Striped Roman Blind with Pompom Fringe
Chequers Stripe Roman Blind
Black Striped Roman Blind - Ninjitsu Fabric with Tugowar Bobble Fringe
Grey Striped Roman Blind
Seaside Striped Roman Blind